MLC Guidelines for Restrictive Exemption Program
A message from the Morinville Leisure Centre:
Thank you for your patience as we navigate through the new Government of Alberta’s COVID-19 new temporary measure’s to reduce transmissions.
On Sept. 18, 2021 The Town of Morinville announced the implementation of the Government of Alberta’s Restriction Exemption Program (REP) to enter the Morinville Leisure Centre. This program will begin Monday, September 20, 2021.
As we navigate through the new REP, please be mindful of the following:
- Please plan to arrive 30-45 min earlier of your booking and ask for your patience as the Town of Morinville staff review individual vaccination status or recent negative test results.
- Abuse to Town of Morinville staff will not be tolerated
- Please have proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test within the last 72 hours, or documentation of medical exemption and ID ready to show at the entrance of the MLC
- Once Town of Morinville staff have checked proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test within the last 72 hours, or documentation of medical exemption and/or ID you will receive a sticker to identify you have been checked that day
- For people 18+, once you have entered the MLC and if you choose to exit the MLC you will be asked to show proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test within the last 72 hours, or documentation of medical exemption and/or ID and/or sticker to identify you have already been checked that day.
- There will be no re-entrance of the MLC after 10:00pm
Thank you for your cooperation during this unprecedented time.
Any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.