Welcome to Sturgeon Hockey Club! We are excited to meet you.
STEP 1: Confirm you fall with the boundaries of Sturgeon Hockey Club (SHC) Boundary Map
STEP 2: Confirm the registrant has a parent/guardian who has completed the RESPECT IN SPORT - Parent Program. This is an online program that Hockey Alberta has mandated one parent from every family must complete. There is a cost of $12.00 plus GST to the member for this course, it takes approximately 45 min - 1.5 hours to complete.
- The Respect In Sport Certificate Number will be required in the registration.
- If you have taken Respect in Sport for another child, you DO NOT need to retake the course. Simply add the new child into the profile.
Click on Respect In Sport to access.
STEP 3: Submit the online Parent Declaration form on the Hockey Alberta website.
You will be you will also be required to upload a copy of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency/Current Utility Bill
STEP 4: If you have relocated to the Sturgeon Hockey Club area, and have been with another LMHA, please contact the Registrar prior to registering.
Important information for registering:
- When in the portal:
- check and confirm that all information is correct including your email address and contact information
- guardian information is the information that will be used for contact information for the Association, Directors, Coaches and Team Staff.
- do not list emergency contact information in the Guardian Information page. The guardian's information listed on the current player's registration is what is transferred to the website and Hockey Canada Registry for all communications with the Association, Hockey Canada and team for the player.
- To register for the season and for a tryout at the same time, you will need to click all applicable options under the "Register - Division Selection" page for all the packages to open.
- Registration for a tryout can be done at a later date and you will NOT be charged a late fee.
- If you are registering after June 30, 2022 for AA tryout, please contact the registrar before registering online.
- Registration will not be complete without all documentation and players will not be able to participate until all necessary paperwork has been received.
STEP 5: Click SHC RAMP Registration to register.
(Please choose the New Registrant Package for your Division)
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org